Valentine’s Day is just around the corner… and although it can be fun to ‘celebrate’ with your loved one on February 14, what’s important is keep the spark alive the rest of the year.
With so much focus on finding a Valentine’s Day gift for him or her, we often put the physical expression of our love on the back burner. So why not turn up the heat by making Valentine’s Day – and every day – an experience you and your partner will both remember?
How can you have a healthy sexual relationship all the time? What are some tips for a sexy Valentine’s Day?
Here are the Top 5 Tips for a Sexy Valentine’s Day:
2. Set the mood from morning. Send sexy texts to your partner which will surely have him or her excited about the night head. “When it comes to the bedroom, foreplay can start early and build throughout the day,” says Sexual Health Expert Robin Milhausen . “Leave your partner a sexy note in their briefcase, send a text at lunch, and let the anticipation build.”
3. Consider introducing a sex toy to your sex life. Vibrators like the Trojan Vibrating Pulse are perfect for foreplay with concentrated pleasure pulsing pretty much anywhere you and your partner think you might enjoy.* “If you’ve never used a vibrator before, these non-intimidating products are a great option,” explains Milhausen. For added convenience, they can be found at your local drug, grocery or mass retailers.
4. If you’re stressed or worried about something, it’s harder to relax and get in the mood for sex. Use massage oils and massage your partner first. Or share a warm relaxing bath with bubbles and candles. Don’t forget the champagne and strawberries.
5. Consider pleasure-enhancing lubricants. “A lot of couples have the impression that a lubricant is only used to fix a problem, but they can also be about increasing pleasure and fun,” says Milhausen. There are three Trojan pleasure-enhancing lubricants to choose from including Continuous Silkiness, Arouses & Intensifies and Tingly Warmth. Personal lubricant is a great way to take passion and pleasure to new heights.*
Valentine’s Day is a great reminder to make quality time for our spouse.
“We are often so caught up in creating some big event or getting the perfect gift for our partners that we forget about the pleasure of spending intimate one-on-one time together,” says Milhausen.
Connecting sexually with your partner in new, exciting ways can be all it takes to spice up your sex life!
* Always follow package directions and warnings.
Disclosure: I’m working with Church & Dwight as an ambassador. Opinions here are my own.