I’m not a crafty person so when I see images of beautiful do-it-yourself items, I am envious! Growing up, I remember being inspired by my sister who always had a natural ability for crafty things. At Christmas time, we would buy ceramic villages and spend hours painting them ourselves. She also created Christmas ornaments and decorations herself. Like the little sister, I’d follow her crafty lead.
When I sift through the various images on Pinterest and the internet, I’m blown away by such imagination. I love the creativity that these DIY/craft bloggers have that I have to share you all.
Here are 12 Creative Christmas Crafts to inspire you to get crafty!
12 Creative Christmas Crafts
1. Personalized Santa Sack Silhouette on Fynes Designs
2. Chrismas Wreath on Simply Darrling
3. Glitter Twine Ball Ornament on Thinking Closet
4. Paper Christmas Trees on Architecture of a Mom
5. Glitter Wire Wine Bottle Gift Tags on Oh My Creative
6. Holiday Décor JOY Wooden Letters on A Mom’s Take
7. Easy Winter Berry Wreath on Mom Endeavors
8. Christmas Santa Milk Bottle on A Spectacle Dowl
9. Snowflakes in a Frame on Domestic Imperfection
10. Mini Tree Stup Christmas Place Card Holders on Redhead Can Decorate
11. DIY Vintage Sled on Fyne Designs
12. Handmade Holiday Gift Tags on A Little CLAREification