What’s on your gift wish list for Valentine’s Day? Wondering what to buy your significant other?
Go girly or go geek!
Other than the traditional roses, lingerie and jewelry, here are some gift ideas for her:
1. A day spa or an overnight spa getaway is sure to be a big hit. She will thank you many times and many ways…
2. Geeky gifts are IN so if you can splurge, got for the latest tech gadget: get her a new iPad or e-reader if you can afford it of course.
3. Low on funds? A gift certificate for a manicure and/or pedicure is always loved and appreciated.
4. A full day out of the kitchen and meals prepared by boyfriend or hubby is a way to win her over. Seriously, we all need a break from the kitchen so breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by someone else for a change, would be nice.
Buy her a gym membership. This will undoubtedly send the wrong message and will surely send you to the dog house.
Two words: Go Geek.
A gift card to your local Best Buy or Future Shop will surely make him happy.
If you want to buy him something to unwrap, here a few of the latest tech gadgets:
1. iPad Transfer: iPad fans can transfer iPad stuff to your computer. It’ss easy-to-use and it will complete your task with only a few clicks.
2. Polished Silver Oval WIFI and 2GB USB Combination Cufflinks. Yep you heard right. These cufflinks feature 2GB USB storage plus they provide a WiFi hotspot to multiple devices! You can also access media servers from the host computer. Perfect for business meetings, travel and techies everywhere.
3. The ExtremeMac InCharge Duo Charging Dock will save desk space by charging his iPad and iPhone (or two Apple phone devices) simultaneously. He will surely be a happy geek!
4. The iChair for the iPad is the perfect geeky accessory. Type, rotate and adjust for better viewing. The lightweight, durable and stylish design has a special price tag for Valentine’s Day.
Buy him tools… you’ll end up looking like one.
And don’t forget… lots of smooches and if you’re lucky, you’ll get lucky!