I’ve tried microfiber sheet sets before but they end up pulling after just one wash.
I had the chance to try Butterfly Dreams bed linens and their fitted sheet set. The sheet set is made in “Swankysuede”, a microfire that is soft and warm not to mention stain resistant, durable and requires no ironing.
I love how soft and silky the material feels on your skin – you probably need to sleep in as little clothing as possible to enjoy the softness, ahem!
You can complete the set with super soft 350 thread-count cotton sateen flat sheets, which didn’t come with my set. But now of course, I want the matching flat sheet and duvet cover.
I’m happy to give a winner a chance to win a fitted sheet set too. Fill out the form below for a chance to win. We’re offering readers a promo code to save 20% off: INTRO.
Butterfly Dreams Fitted Sheet Set (Queen):
One Fitted Sheet and Two Pillowcases in Serene or Billy Blue.
• Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 15″ deep.
• All around elastics (not just on corners) to keep fitted sheet in place
• Pillowcases have zipper closures.
• Extra pillowcases (sets of two) and flat sheets are also available individually.
• Machine washable and dryer safe
Good luck and sweet dreams.