What are you doing Family Day weekend?
I’m going to escape to Viamede Resort which is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake in the Kawarthas, about 30 minutes north of Peterborough.
Viamede has 165 acres of nature to explore – I’m looking forward to some snowshoeing and skating on Stoney Lake. The waterfront resort features over 50 rooms and private rental cottages, three restaurants and a full service spa – not to mention a ton of other fun family activities.
Viamede is offering an amazing Family Day Weekend package from Feb 15 – 18, 2013. The Family Package includes:
- Complimentary Early Check in
- Hot Breakfast Buffet Sunday and Monday Morning
- Art Class – Painting with Acrylics on Canvas
- Guided Nature Walk
- Buffet Dinner on Saturday Night
- Winter Activities and Competitions on Sunday
- Outdoor Lunch on Sunday
- Complimentary Dinner and Activity for Kids aged 6-12yrs on Sunday Night
- Table d’Hote Style Dinner for Parents in our Dining Room
- $100 credit for use towards a summer stay
Prices start at $650 per Family (2 adults and 2 Children under 12yrs) *Beverages and taxes are additional.
I am so looking forward to a break away from the daily routine!