Top 5 Most Interesting Baby Names
1. Apple Martin – Gwyneth Paltrow might not have started the ‘most unique baby names’ trend, but she certainly gave it a big boost! When Gwyneth and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin welcomed their first child, a daughter, and named her Apple, people everywhere weighed in with their thoughts. And love it or hate it Apple is one adorable little girl.
2. Bear Blu – Clueless star Alicia Silverstone gave birth to her first child, a son, this spring and named him Bear Blu. And that’s all I have to say about that.
3. Bronx Mowgli – Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz had son Bronx not long after the Jolie-Pitts had twins Vivienne and Knox. Many said that they tried to piggyback on the ‘x’ name that the Brange had made famous. Not sure they accomplished that.
4. Monroe and Moroccan Cannon – By far most anticipated twins of the year (as far as their mother was concerned anyway)! The daughter and son of Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon definitely have monikers that are unique. Monroe was almost expected given Carey’s love for all things Marilyn Monroe, but naming her son after their condo is just, well, interesting.
5. Bluebell Madonna – daughter of my most fave Spice Girl – Ginger Spice more commonly known as Geri Halliwell. Really a cute name but maybe a lot for a little girl to be saddled with. Maybe. But she is super adorable.
So there’s my top 5 favourite and most interesting celeb baby names. Do yours make this list?! Who did I miss?
Kelli Catana is a wife and mother of four who has a healthy obsession with celebrity gossip and coffee. You can find her imparting her opinion on all things pop culture over at The Yummy Mummy Club and dishing on all the latest celeb gossip at I’m Not Obsessed. Follow her on Twitter.